This guide tells you how to E-File and answers the most common questions people have.
- Enter your name exactly as it is written on your PAN card (first, middle, last)
- If there’s just one name in the PAN card, enter it in place of the last name
- Enter your date of birth exactly as it is written on your PAN card
- You need to enter 4 things: Income from Salary, TAN of Employer, TDS
- Did you upload a Form-16? Your data should already be there!
- Have a paper Form-16? Read our guide on how to enter data manually. It’s really easy!
- Have multiple salaries?
- You can upload multiple Form-16s or manually create multiple salaries.
- Want to claim HRA / Medical / LTA?
- Use our HRA Calculator: https://cleartax.in/paytax/hracalculator
- In short: You cannot claim Mediclaim or LTA if it isn’t been given by your employer
- You only need to enter the total value of all eligible investments combined.
- If there are investments you have not disclosed to employer, you can still claim them here.
- You don’t need to submit any documents while filing. Keep the original with you.
- Enter your Bank Account and IFSC information. This is compulsory.
- Enter details of any other bank accounts you have
Click on the button to E-File. You will receive an email with your ITR-V.