Need Rent Receipts for HRA exemption? ClearSave is here

To claim HRA exemption, you have to submit rent receipts to your employer. Usually employers need this proof of rent in January or February, before the financial year ends. It helps your employer give you exemption on HRA and adjust your TDS.

Now you can prepare and print your rent receipts at ClearSave.

Rent_receiptsJust enter a couple of details to print these receipts and submit to your payroll department. You can even save & use them later.

Remember to tell all your friends about it!

Have questions around how to claim exemption on HRA, click on FAQ on the page.

You can always comment here or drop us a line and we’ll help you!

[You can read in detail about Taxes related to House Property from our guide here.]



(Visited 5,625 times, 1 visits today)
Comments are closed.